New Beginnings

Hello there!

My name is Lucy, I am 18 years old and currently trying to find where my life is heading. It's an odd feeling not really knowing where your life is going but the last few years have taught my to embrace the unknown.

I have had Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and panic attacks for my whole life but only received my diagnosis in the last few years. I don't consider myself a sufferer from these conditions, in some ways I feel lucky, but that will all be explained in another rambling on another day. 

 Most people would normally start off saying what there blog is going to be about and what they will be posting, but to be totally honest, I have absolutely no clue where this is heading. I hope to share some of my experiences with anxiety and the ways in which I learn to live with it. As well as that side of things I also hope to share some of my other passions including music, baking and adventuring in the big wide world that waits out there. 

Hopefully I will find my way in this new venture of mine and I am excited to tell the world a little bit more about me.


Lucy :) x

Comments

Popular Posts